Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nayan has no dates for Mani!


Sources in the industry had it that the actress was approached by Suhasini Mani Ratnam with an offer to act in the mega project that has already triggered huge expectations.

However, the actress has been unable to accept the offer, thanks to a busy schedule.

Talking to Chennai Times, Nayanthara said, “Yeah, it’s true. Suhasini Mani Ratnam called me when I was in South Africa, shooting for Aadhavan, starring Suriya. They wanted me to do Mandodhari’s role in Raavan. However, I haven’t been able to accept the offer because of date problems.”

The actress, who is working on two Telugu films and Aadhavan in Tamil, said, “I’ve already given the dates to Telugu films and both the films are in the finishing stages and I can’t change them. Had it been in the middle, I could have adjusted. Mani sir’s movie too has a fixed schedule and even they can’t adjust the dates as there are combination scenes with Ash, Abhishek and Vikram.”

The actress, who rues missing the opportunity, said, “It’s a great honour to have got an offer from Mani sir. But unfortunately, date problems have stopped me from accepting it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment