Monday, July 8, 2019

When I was in hungry, I got Ram: Puri

Director Puri Jaganadh accepted that he did not score a hit after 'Temper.' Speaking at the 'iSmart Bonalu' event Puri said "when I was hungry to score a hit, I picked Ram. He is not Ram Pothineni, he is Ram Chirutha Puli. I did not change anything in him but just used his energy. Cinema is his world. Shooting and his home are the only two places you will find him. He doesn't meet friends and go to parties such is his passion," said Puri.
Hero Ram said working with Puri gives a kick for him. "At point of time, I got to know that people are expecting many things from me. That moment I met director Puri and that's how 'iSmart Shankar' worked out," said Ram.

Ram also thanked producer Charmme for being there on the set and taking care of everything. "If she is there, we can be relaxed and focus only on shooting," said Ram and also wished good luck to Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh.

'iSmart Shankar' is hitting the screens on July 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment