Friday, February 19, 2021

#BiggBoss14: My heart really broke when I couldn't be one of the Bigg Boss finalists, says Eijaz Khan

 Eijaz Khan's Bigg Boss journey came to an abrupt end when the Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey actor had to opt out of the reality show midway due to his professional commitments. And even though Eijaz had finished his commitments, the Tara From Satara actor couldn't go inside the house in time to participate in the show. "There are different reasons why my journey inside the Bigg Boss house came to an end sooner than anyone expected. I really thought, with all humility, I deserved to be a Bigg Boss finalist! Agar mujhse ya kisi aur se bhi poocho, they all saw me as a finalist. I wanted to be the person jo Bigg Boss ki lights ko switch off kare. My heart really broke when I couldn't be one of the show finalists," shares an emotional Eijaz. So why couldn't he re-enter the reality show even though he had mentioned that he was over with his professional commitments well in time, we wonder? "The makers of the show will always keep the show's interest the highest priority. I finished off my work on February 6 and the makers knew about it. So even though, as much as I would have liked to be inside the house, I would still have to finish the quarantine period and then there would have been hardly any days left for the show to end. There were millions of supporters writing to me daily on social media to re-enter. Agar mere haath mein hota toh main darwaze ke aage tent laga ke baith jaata. I was feeling so disappointed. I am a producer's actor and so I knew their dillemma. They had built my brand, from the Bigg Boss show's perspective," he adds.


So he will be going for the finale? "Well, I hope so! I want to see everyone once, I want to meet Salman Khan bhai once, I would like to hug all the contestants once," he says.
Unfortunately, in the past too, Eijaz had to opt of a dance reality show because of his shoulder injury. So somewhere does he feel his reality show journey is jinxed? "No...I create my own luck and mere haathon ki lakeerein mehnat se bani hain. Main 100 per cent shiddat se sab kuchh karta hoon. Even while participating in Jhalak, I had an accident where my partner fell on my shoulder when I was lifting her, and the shoulder got dislocated and I had to undergo surgery. Unfortunately, the same injury resurfaced in the Buzzer Task inside the Bigg Boss house. The nature of the task was such that the inmates had to move my hand and in the process it got dislocated again, twice. If people realize, every time I used to walk, I would make faces, and that was because of the pain, though people used to make fun about that inside the house," he shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment