Friday, August 28, 2009

Darshan was on top of my list: Aarti


She’s just wrapped up the shoot for her Sandalwood comeback, Rajni, in which she stars opposite Upendra.

And now, Aarti Chhabria is all set to get in front of the camera for her next Kannada film — this time with Challenging Star Darshan. The film will be a remake of the Telugu film Souryam. “Yes, I’ve just completed Rajni with Uppi and I’m glad that I’ve now been signed opposite Darshan. He topped my list of the Sandalwood actors I wanted to work with,” she says.

The actress is thrilled with the kind of offers coming her way from the south. “Jab bhagvan deta hai chapad paad ke deta hai. There’s lot more happening for me in Tamil and Telugu, too,” she says. But that doesn’t mean she’s given up on Bollywood. “I’m very excited because two of my Hindi films, Daddy Cool and Toss, are releasing on the same day. I got to know this when I got back from the Bangkok shoot of Rajni. That was a pleasant surprise,” she gushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment