Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sexy Heroin says ‘I find being called sexy embarrassing’


It’s a great time to be Kareena Kapoor! The actor, who has several major films in her kitty, was also recently declared the sexiest woman in the film industry.

Q Today, you have films with all the Khans — Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir, Saif and Imran!
I have always been a fan of Aamir and I’m happy that I’m the heroine of the first film he is working in after 3 Idiots. I’m very pleased that he considered me for the role. I don’t think there has been any other actress who has got the opportunity to work with Aamir in back to back films. I’m also very excited about Bodyguard with Salman, as my role is a very performance-oriented one. Ra.One is Shah Rukh’s home production and I hope that it also becomes a huge hit. Saif and I are working together in his home production, Agent Vinod, and working with Saif is always exciting. And yes, Imran too is very talented.

Q A magazine just called you the sexiest woman in the industry. How does that feel?
A lot of people I know have told me in person that I’m glamorous but I don’t know about sexy. Actually, I find it very embarrassing but if people are saying this, I’m fine.

Q What according to you is the sexiest thing in a woman?
Her eyes; they should speak a lot.

Q Does Saif find you sexy?
I think he does and I hope he does. He likes to see me in a saree. It has often happened that when I tell him what I’m wearing for an event, he says, “No wear a saree and go”.

Q Who are the sexiest men in the industry?
After Saif, it would be Aamir and Ajay Devgan.

Q You wore a bikini in Tashan but have apparently now decided not to wear a bikini on screen again?
When we were doing Tashan, Adi and I had taken up a challenge that I would lose weight and wear a bikini. But there is no need for a bikini in the kind of films that I’m doing this year. I also don’t think I have the patience to do so again.


Bollywood, bollywood hot news, Bollywood celebrities, Bollywood cinema news,Bollywood actress wallpapers,Bollywood actress hot wallpapers,kareena,kareena sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment