Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am unambitious, says Ayesha Takia Aziz

Ayesha Takia Aziz, who has not been seen in a meaty role on screen for a while now, says that business is her top priority.

Ask her if she is working on any films or has got any offers, and she says, "I always wanted to have my own restaurants even when I was acting. I am the most chilled out, non-competitive and unambitious girl. I don't want to work for films as I am busy with my husband in our business ventures. Films take up a lot of time." She is working towards opening a boutique hotel in Goa later this year.
But she is not entirely absent from the entertainment industry. She is anchoring a reality show on television. "As I wanted a break from films, I readily took up the show. It's good fun," she says. Ayesha says she will always owe a lot to Nagesh Kukunoor. He gave her Dor in which her performance was well appreciated. "Nagesh Kukunoor is my rakhi brother and a very good friend.

He gave me Dor which was an epic movie in my life. I owe it to him for such a good break," the actor says. Ask her if she will don the producer's hat and she says, "I have enjoyed acting, but getting into production is hectic. I am not made for it."
Ayesha is all praise for the 100-crore club. "I am happy that we are making so many films nowadays and that they are doing so well. It is good to see money flowing in the industry," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment