Thursday, April 7, 2016

“MY CHARACTER IN VIJAY 60 WILL BE UNIQUE”

Daniel Balaji who rocked the screen with his menacing performance in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu and a short but pivotal role in Arrambam has been signed on to play a baddie in Vijay 60 under the direction of Bharathan. Daniel Balaji tells behindwoods, “I have finalized the project. Although there is already Jagapathy Babu in the film, I liked my track when I listened to the narration. Both our roles will be pivotal to the story line. My role as Amudhan in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu was a different one and in Yennai Arindhaal, even though I appeared in one scene, it acted as the powerful trigger for Ajith’s character to be influenced. In a similar breath, my character in Vijay 60 also will be unique which requires a unique kind of performance. I have a full fledged role in the film which is quite mass. Bharathan felt that it would be better if I bulk up some muscles as I am a little slim now. By the time I go to the sets, I would put on some weight. I am happy and excited to be in Vijay sir’s film. The film goes on floors around the second week of April but I would join them after I complete my present assignments which include Mayavan, Ulta, 88 and also a Kannada film”. Wishing you the best Daniel Balaji!

No comments:

Post a Comment