Monday, July 8, 2019

Vijay Devarakonda Breaks Down At Dorasani Event

It is never expected from Vijay Devarakonda, as for the kind of actor and orator he is, he has broken into tears. Yes, you read it right, he broke into tears at Dorasani pre-release event, talking about his brother Anand who is debuting as a hero.
"When my brother Anand came to India leaving his plum job in the USA where he used to work in Deloitte, I didn't like it. And after coming here, he expressed a desire to work in films and I asked him to do that on his own. I want him to experience how to select the script, carve the film and take it to theatres, as being an actor and becoming an actor is not such an easy job" says Vijay Devarakonda at the pre-release event.

Later he added, "I'm here where I'm today because of my brother only. He used to send money back home from the USA to support the family and only because of that support, today I'm standing here", breaking into tears. Further with his eyes filled with water, he stressed, "When everyone is asking me about my brother's film, I said, I don't know anything about it. I felt bad for not coming to his pooja and felt bad when I'm not able to share anything about the film on Twitter. I didn't do because I wanted them to get trolled and experience it".

About Dorasani he added, "I've watched the film already and its pretty good job. Director KVR Mahendra rocked it, while Sivathmika and Anand added a beauty to it". He praised the cinematographer and music director too.

No comments:

Post a Comment