Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Kajal Aggarwal Opens Up On Bronchial Asthma

 

Kajal Aggarwal, who recently entered into wedlock with her longtime beau Gautam Kitchlu, has divulged about the disease she had dealt with in her childhood. Kajal opened up about the Bronchial Asthma she had and how she overcame it.

Endorsing the inhalers and their use, Kajal said, “At the age of five, I was diagnosed with bronchial Asthma, the first thing I remember was having major dietary restrictions. Imagine a kid who had to steer clear of dairy and chocolate. And it’s not like it got any easier as I grew up. Every travel, winter, or every time I was exposed to any sort of dust or smoke, something that’s prevalent in our country, my symptoms flared up. In order to deal with such things in the best possible way, I started using inhalers. And I noticed a change almost instantly.”

“Now it’s the one thing that I make sure to always carry with me. Sure I get the odd question, or a judgemental look every now and then. And while it does not bother me, there are millions of people in our country who need inhalers, but choose not to use them because of this very problem – social stigma. There’s nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to using an inhaler, privately or publicly. And to help India realise this, today I #SayYesToInhalers, and I urge my friends, followers & family to join me. We need all the help & support we can muster to spread awareness about asthma and the use of inhalers. Spread the word and support the movement #SayYesToInhalers @breathefreeworld,” added Kajal Aggarwal.

Meanwhile, Kajal has nominated Chiranjeevi Konidela, John Abraham and Malayalam actor Unni Mukundan to spread the word about inhalers @breathefreeworld. She also asked her friends, fans and family to spread the word. “Follow these simple steps to participate: 1. Share a photo of yourself doing a tick mark gesture with your right hand.

  1. Tell us why you support this cause in your caption (optional) 3. Nominate your three friends 4. Tag @breathefreeworld and use the hashtag #sayyestoinhalers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment