Hollywood hottie Denise Richards loved locking lips with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar so much that the actress has branded him the sexiest man in India.
The former Bond girl shot a passionate kissing scene with the Khiladi for their upcoming film Kambakkht Ishq, which is set to release next week in theatres across India.
The actress was very impressed with Akshay’s kissing skills and is adamant that no man in Bollywood can match his skill.
“Akshay was so down-to-earth and very genuine. He made me feel very comfortable, plus he’s a good kisser! I can see why he’s India’s sexiest actor!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Richards also admitted that she struggled with the language barrier while filming her first Bollywood movie, but got a helping hand from her co-stars.
“I couldn’t believe how kind everyone was and they were so passionate about the film,” she said.
“All the actors were very sweet and gorgeous! They helped translate when I needed to understand something. I had a great experience and hope to do another Bollywood movie,” she added.
The film also stars other Hollywood stars including Sly Stallone and Brandon Routh.
No comments:
Post a Comment