Thursday, June 25, 2009

Namitha’s tryst with nature!

Namitha oozes sensuality like a freshly minted chocolate tiramisu. The actress spoke to Sify.com at her home in Chennai.

Says Namitha: “I am now settled in Mumbai after my dream home in Ambi Valley got ready. I love the place as it is close to nature, and I go for long walks in the woods. It is something which I never could never dream of in Chennai or Hyderabad”.

Namitha is currently doing a Telugu film Desadrohi and a Malayalam film Black Stallion. Her ambitious film Indravizha in which she has an author backed role is getting ready for release on July 10.

Quiz her on why she is not signing up any new film in Tamil, she says: “If I want to I can sign half a dozen films, but I am ultra choosy and think that it is better to be selective than sign senseless films without much thought”.

The actress who has lost 8 kilos says that she owe it all to her long walks and her nutritionist and dietician Rujuta Diwekar who helped Kareena Kapoor get that super sexy body. Adds Nami: “My neighbour in Ambi Valley is Maneka Gandhi and few others who love nature and the serene surroundings”.


http://sify.com

No comments:

Post a Comment