Monday, July 15, 2019

Why will I watch 'Kabir Singh': Vijay Deverakonda

'Kabir Singh' this film has defied the critics reviews and went on to become the biggest blockbuster of the year by raking up over R 200 crore. We all know 'Kabir Singh' is the remake of 'Arjun Reddy' and it made Vijay Deverakonda an overnight star.
But Vijay Deverakonda is in no mood to watch the Hindi version of 'Arjun Reddy' and he has his own explanation. Vijay is in Chennai for the promotions of his next movie and when confronted by the media, he made some strange comments about 'Kabir Singh' leaving the media in wonder.

"There is nothing for me to watch it again. I know the story, I have done that film, why will I watch again? No more discussion," said Vijay. Further he added that he wanted the Hindi film to be a big hit, because Sandeep is my man and it really did.

Not sure how many actors will watch their remakes in different languages but Vijay clearly gives thumbs down for this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment