Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miky Beauty : I just quietly took them:

With three films in her hand, Milk white beauty Hansika is travelling a lot these days. The actress has been shuttling between Chennai, Hyderabad and foreign locales for the shooting of her upcoming flicks.

Lookslike, Back-to-back shooting schedules have taken a toll on the actress. Hansika fell ill recently and was running a temperature. On that particular day, she was supposed to leave for Switzerland to take part in the shoot of her forthcoming flick 'Kandireega', which features Ram in the lead. Though her mother begged her to take rest, she went ahead with the shoot, despite of having ill health.

"I had already given dates for the film. The entire unit was ready and all the arrangements to shoot on locations abroad had been made. I did not want the unit to feel inconvenience or the producer to suffer losses because of me. Since my mom is a doctor, she suggested a few homemade remedies and I just quietly took them and travelled to Switzerland," said the actress.

Hansika has shown that she is a true professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment