Monday, July 11, 2011

"I am like clay that can be moulded"

Sexy siren Tamanna's focus seems to have shifted entirely to the Telugu film industry, where she has three big budegeted films(Ram Charan's 'Racha', Jr NTR's 'Oosaravalli' and Ram's 'Endhukante Premanta' in her hand.

Currently, the actress does not have any more Tamil projects on hand. However, she says it was not a planned move.

"Nothing was pre-planned. I just got better roles here and I'm making most out of them," says Tamanna.

Tamanna says she doesn't plan how to do a shot, but goes as per the requirements of the director.

"As an actor, I do not come with preconceived notions. I am like clay that can be moulded, or like a sponge that can absorb things. I do what the director wants me to do," she told.

Tamanna has created quite a sensation in Telugu films. Not only has she done well, she has also started speaking Telugu.

No comments:

Post a Comment