Monday, July 11, 2011

I don't know how such rumors crop up: Sexy Samantha

Samantha has denied reports appeared in a section of the media that she has been roped in for a Hindi film and she will soon pack her bags off to Bollywood.

"I don't know how such rumors crop up. There is not an iota of truth in them. At least those writing it should have contacted me for clarification. Bollywood offers were always there but I kept declining them since Tollywood is my priority now," she says.

The actress says she is comfortably placed in Tollywood with four big ticket films(Rajamouli's Eega, Ram Charan's untitled film, Naga Chaitanya's Autonagar Surya and Gautam Menon's bilingual film).

"My diary is packed for nearly 10 months with four exciting projects in hand. Discussions are on for another one with a big star," informs the pretty actor.

Samantha's third film in Tollywood, 'Dookudu', which has Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead is due to release in August. She is hopeful that 'Dookudu' will continue her success streak in Tollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment