Wednesday, October 3, 2012

When Kareena Kapoor fell in love with Saif!

Since Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are going to get married soon, the couple now are more comfortable talking about their relationship that began on the sets of Tashan.
Kareena finally reveals how she fell for saif. She said: “We were in Ladakh to shoot Tashan. I had just broken up with Shahid Kapoor. Even though I had met Saif socially, we hadn’t spoken much. When I spotted him near the hotel pool, he was tanning on a lounge chair, clad in just jeans. I told my friend, “Oh my God… he’s so hot!…After our first shot, we chatted and he made me laugh a lot. I hope it always stays that way. Today, we are best friends. I hope marriage only adds to what we share.”
That’s not it, Bebo also spoke about how Saif went to her mom to ask for her hand.
She said: “So, he came and met my mother and told her, ‘She’s my woman, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. We want to live together…’ My mom was pretty cool about it. I just got my stuff together and that was it. No fuss.”
When asked about the moment Saif Ali Khan said those three words “I Love You” to her, Kareena responded: “Actually, he never really said it… he isn’t that romantic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment