Friday, January 8, 2016

Kajal Aggarwal finally makes Kannada film debut

For a long time, Kannada filmmakers have been trying to get Kajal Aggarwal to debut in Sandalwood. Finally, she is making her debut, albeit only as a singer in Puneeth Rajkumar's Chakravyuha. "I have always wanted to sing. I like singing. I wouldn't say I sound like a nightingale, but I do love humming. I got this offer from my friends, namely composer SS Thaman, Puneeth and the film's producer Lohith. I thought, 'Why not begin the year by doing something new?' and here I am, singing for the first time in my life. It was not too hard to convince me. I'll see how people accept this before looking at singing more," says Kajal, adding that she hopes 2016 will be the year she finally debuts in Sandalwood. The song is a duet, for which Kajal will sing alongside Puneeth. The team of Chakravyuha, which includes actors Puneeth and Rachita Ram, is off to Portugal today to shoot for this song. "I'm extremely delighted that this will be the first Kannada film to be shot in Portugal. I have an interesting set of costumes for this track. I will wear gowns and ballerina-like short dresses, which our film's designer, Divya, has sourced from London. It is different compared to my looks in other songs so far. Of course, it will be glamorous. I am also thankful to the team, because I get to feature in a song that has been sung by an actress like Kajal," says Rachita.

No comments:

Post a Comment