Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Namitha: 'I Missed Miss World Crown in 2000'


Namitha has revealed a top secret that’s known only for a few. She said that she narrowly missed Miss World Crown way back in the year 2000. She attributed the reason to her ignorance in English.

She said, “I was rejected in the qualifying round as I know no English then. That’s the reason Priyanka Chopra could surpass me and finally come out with Miss World Crown. From then onwards I was keen on learning English and now mastered it. I speak fluent English and hence could win big fans across Kollywood and Tollywood. Now I’m acting in a film with Balakrishna and going to sign for a Kannada movie as well. I lost 6 kilos recently on the advise of my well wishers”.

Indeed, her fans are eagerly waiting for her Jaganmohini to witness her sexiest look.

No comments:

Post a Comment