Monday, June 13, 2011

Gunasekhar is a 'Durmargudu'

No, it is not Gunasekhar's next movie's title. This is veteran producer MS Reddy's opinion on our 'set-crazy' director. Senior producer and poet Mr. Reddy recently released a book called 'Idee Naa Katha' which is a compilation of his various experiences and his encounters with few film people.

In this autibiography, MS Reddy wrote that Gunasekhar cheated him even after getting benefited by him on various occasions. Reddy writes that he helped to release Gunasekhar's movie 'Sogasu Chooda Tarama' and also gave him an opportunity to direct 'Bala Ramayanam'. "I've lost so much money on Ramayanam and Gunasekhar promised me to do a film titled Okkadu with Mahesh Babu and Bhumika. I've given him Rs. 5 lakh advance. But he made that movie on MS Raju's banner," MS Reddy revealed about the story behind the scenes.

"I've pleaded him many times to bail me out of my financial troubles but he paid a deaf ear. He is one the biggest 'durmargudu' I've come across in my life," is what Reddy wrote about Gunasekhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment