Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reader's Mail: VV Vinayak Is Brainless

I’m writing this after facing the problem today, with the release of ‘Badrinath’. The villain there has a phone number 98665511XX (I’m not disclosing full number here as crazy people call me again). Does VV Vinayak or script writer check the number before they use it or ask the number holder to use it?

The phone is continuously ringing after the morning show. Crazy people are trying to reach the number thinking they can speak to the person in the movie.

Can’t they afford to buy a SIM for Rs. 50 and use it.

They can have fancy number but cannot play with others phone numbers.

I feel they lack commonsense or I doubt if they have brain at all.

Let me know if they can take some action on this.

Venu Gopal kvenu28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment