Saturday, June 18, 2011

"He knows about my beauty and I knew about his"

Beauty queen Aishwarya Rai has clarified that no one has the necessity to appreciate her beauty, other than her husband Abhishek.

"I know about my beauty. My husband knows it. I don't care even if others do not know about it. Abhi knows about my beauty and I know about his. I will be happy if my husband appreciates my beauty and there is no need for any one else to do it. I will not feel elated by such remarks," says Aiswarya Rai.

The context for Aish's reaction is Ram Gopal Varma's comments on her in Twitter.

"I think Aishwarya Rai is a thousand times more beautiful than Mona Lisa," Tweeted RGV.

"The most beautiful woman in the world will be just meat to a lion and the most beautiful lioness will be just a lion to us," said RGV in his previous tweet.

However, Aish made it clear that it would be better if someone praises a single woman, rather than married woman.

According to the reliable sources, Aishwarya and Abhishek are expecting a baby.

Abhi's recent tweet confirms it: "@juniorbachchan: Alright gotta put the dancing shoes... BIG B IN DA HOUSE!!!! with a 'little' support from junior!" Is Abhishek's support "little" or is Baby B referring to his baby on the way?".

Lookslike, time has come for Junior-Junior-Bachchan!

No comments:

Post a Comment